GTA 5 Modded Account + RDR2 Account
These are the accounts which come with a high amount of money, levels, unlocks, and skills etc in GTA 5 and It also has RDR2 on it.
And It already has GTA 5 PC and RDR2 PC purchased on it. So there is no need to purchase the games again.
Note: You Can Change Email / Password to your own.
This account includes- RDR2 PC & GTA V PC
- GTA 5 Account Stats:
- 200 Million Banked Money (Upon your request)
- Level 120-200 (Upon your request)
- Heist Cars Unlocked
- Weapons Skins Unlocked
- Clothing Unlocked
- Tattoos Unlocked
- Hairstyles Unlocked
- Los Santos Customs Items Unlocked
- Max Ability Skills
- Ban warranty package included (https://opmodz.com/product/gta-5-anti-ban-warranty/)
How does It work?
- Add the product to your cart, select payment method and pay.
- You’ll get the login information emailed to you within 24 hours. This will include email and password for a Rockstar Social Club account. You can also change the email and password to your own.
- Install the games and have fun =)
Check out more packages here
About GTA 5
Grand Theft Auto Online is an online multiplayer game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the online component of Grand Theft Auto 5. Set within the fictional state of San Andreas which is located around Southern California, Grand Theft Auto Online allows up to 30 players to explore and engage the open-world or competitive races and some other matches. The open-world design lets players freely roam San Andreas, which includes open countryside and the city of Los Santos.
Maximum 30 players can freely roam across a re-creation of the single-player world and enter lobbies to complete jobs like races and missions. The Content Creator toolset lets players create their own form of creation and videos. Players may band together in organised player teams called crews to complete jobs together. And they can create their own crews and join up to five total. Crews win multiplayer matches to earn in-game points and climb online leaderboards. Source